Production Engineer / Junior Engineer
(INJECTION MOULDING, NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating Initial Meeting for new product or ECR part with various department (Internal).
- Conduct Feasibility Study for new product development.
- Assist Design Engineer in DFM preparation & submission until customer approval.
- Prepare New Product Plan & Progress.
- Communicate with customer on new product plan & progress.
- Request product requirement & specification from customer and study on the production capability.
- Follow up with Tooling Department on tooling readiness for trial.
- Issue trial form and follow up on trial progress & result.
- Prepare product appearance report, review dimensional report and analyst the root cause of NG item; Caused by measurement method/ tooling/ process.
- Involve in discussion with Tooling Department/ Mould Maker for tooling improvement plan & schedule.
- Update trial result and tooling improvement plan & schedule to internal and customer.
- Attend meeting with customer and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Involve in jigs/ gauges/ fixtures fabrication.
- Follow up PICML, QA Inspection Check sheet, PIS, Control Plan, FMEA, QAT & PSOP readiness with QA, PRM & PRS.
- Review & submit PPAP, FAI or any customer approval documents.
- Follow up new product approval or new jig/gauge/ fixtures approval with customer.
- ECR part monitoring - Build up buffer stock and control the transition of before & after ECR part.
- Apply Special Acceptance (SA) & 5M change for ECR part and follow up on the approval.
- Conduct New Product Briefing.
- Prepare NPD Weekly Report & present to HOD during NPD Weekly Meeting.
- Preparing NPD MRM report, monitor and update NPD PAMS and Risk.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English [Mandarin would be added advantages] .
- Strong in Mathematics, Excel and analytical skill.
- Experience in using ERP system will be an advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to relocate to a new branch in Melaka early January 2023. However, need to attend on-job training at HQ, CPI (KL) in Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to : email@example.com with enclosing a detailed resume stating present and expected salary and a recent passport size colour photograph (n.r.).
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities