- Work closely with Management to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR regulations and applicable employment laws, and update/ localise policies and/or procedures as required.
- Ensure compliance in documenting appointments, confirmation, resignation, termination, transfer, disciplinary actions taken etc.
- Find and recruit candidates using various channels and schedule interview with candidates.
- Ability to perform basic duties, such as maintaining employee files, follow up on employee issues, handling employee disputes and provide solutions, and enforcing a code of conduct.
- Liaise with statutory bodies such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN and HRDF on related issues.
- Other HR & general administration duties.
- To assist in any ad hoc tasks as and when is required.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related studies.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Written and spoken in English, Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin - Optional
- Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves).
- Knowledge of current employment law, regulations and legislations.
- Resourceful and self-driven, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Extremely organised, problem-solving and disciplined.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Open culture
- EPF & Socso
- Medical Coverage
Lot 10, Lebuh Sultan Hishamuddin Satu, Kawasan 20, PKNS Industrial Estate, N.K.S, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, West Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps