- Update accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Update financial data into databases to ensure information is accurate
- Perform research & resolves all issues in processes.
- Maintain proper filing of accounting & all taxes documents for record keeping
in soft & hard copy.
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare update
on all account
- Organize customer contracts & evaluate all agreements & invoices.
- Responsible in office administration including document preparation, filling,
phone answering, parcel receiving & delivery.
- Prepare record of minutes of meetings.
- Manage all petty cash & Workers Wages & Staff Claims
- Monitor work of QS and coordinate with management & recommend improvement in quality of accounting & provide operational support.
- Monitor efficient working of HR, employee benefit & others.
- Prepare PO to suppliers & follow up on lead time.
- Prepare Quotation to customer.
- Able to work independently, self initiative, highly responsible, detailed
person & multitasking
- Possess at least SPM / Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) / LCCI /
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business Admin / or equivalent.
- Good in MS Excel and MS Word, experience with accounting & admin
- To ensure all accounting records are maintained in accordance with the
accounting standards as well as substantiated with proper documentation and
- Prepare payment voucher, petty cash voucher, journal, accounts receivable,
and processing of accounts payables
- Written and spoken in English, Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin
- Able to do sourcing of building materials
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Open culture
- EPF & Socso
- Medical Coverage
Lot 10, Lebuh Sultan Hishamuddin Satu, Kawasan 20, PKNS Industrial Estate, N.K.S, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, West Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps