- Coordinate day by day Management Office Operation and to supervise and evaluate staff performance.
- Arrange repairs and maintenance as instructed by the Councils/Developer or HQ operation relating to building or equipment’s defects.
- Attend and supervise all building operation including the use of the common area, access control, security procedure, cleaning building maintenance, lift usage, facilities usage, tenants conditions and parking arrangement.
- Ensure the regular daily, weekly and monthly maintenance checklist and submit to superior.
- Ensure all units owners/tenants receives monthly/periodic billing on time.
- Ensure that all collection of service charges are done.
What we are looking for?
- Diploma or Degree in Property / Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in Property Management (Residential).
- Able to prepare monthly reports, defect reports, checklist and presentations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, report writing skils & presentations.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and stress.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
No. 223, Jalan Berjaya 2, Taman Berjaya, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps