- Degree/Diploma or professional qualification in Engineering, Building/Construction or related disciplines
- Possess experience working with consultants or representing developers as a Clerk of Works
- Good knowledge of the construction process and methodology
- Knowledge and experience in QA/QC procedures Knowledge of construction and contractual procedures, familiarity with design specifications and construction drawings
- Able to resolve technical issues on-site independently
- Good written and verbal communication - English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good computer knowledge - Microsoft Office applications
- Oversee construction of projects to ensure procedures and materials of construction comply with a contract plan, quality and specifications.
- Oversee construction of projects to ensure completion on schedule and procure issuance of progress billings for stages of completed works.
- Coordinate and monitor construction work as per contract specifications and standards to ensure that procedures are followed and materials used conform to specifications and standards.
- Review deviations from specified construction procedures to ensure compliance with regulations governing construction
- Inspect and review completed work for conformity to contract specifications and standards.
- Implement policies, procedures, and activities in accordance with the Project Quality Plan
- Liaison with consultants, contractors, and resident personnel
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
801 Block B Phileo Damansara II, Jalan 16/11, Petaling Jaya
Click to view the location on Google maps
Senior Executive, Document Controller
Document Control Coordinator
Document Controller )Contract for 24 Months)
Document Controller (RM 6,000 - RM 8,000)
Hospitality Manager (Bentong, Pahang)