- To assist in operational review nd control and other adhoc requirements.
- To ensure accounting records and systems are in compliance with company policies, approved accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- To involve in the process for monthly, quartely and year end closing of acounts and preparation of accounts and payments.
- To compile and analyze financial information for timely preparation of financial statements and reporting.
- To liaise with internal auditors on accounting issues
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- At least 3 years in accounting experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention Details.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to speak & understand mandarin is advantage.
- GSH Insurance and GPA Insurance
- Medical Benefit
- Opportunity to claim corporate ladder in the future
- Perfect Attendance Rewards
- Training Attendance Rewards
- Training and Certification
- Yearly Bonus and Increment
- Annual Dinner & Celebration
Perks & Benefits
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 11, Lorong Keluli 1B, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps