We are a one-stop hospital for orthopedic and sports injury care, which include consultation, physiotherapy, musculoskeletal imaging, operating theater and ward services.
In line with our business expansion, we are now seeking for highly motivated, disciplined and talented individuals with great personalities to join us.
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANTS
- Responsibilities (on-job training provided):
- Managing all front office activities which include but not limited to:
- Attending all incoming calls and correspondence appropriately and courteously.
- Managing all activities regarding patients’ registration, billing, discharging, and payment collection.
- Handle general enquiries regarding surgery, insurance claim and any other services provided by the Company.
- Preferably with experience handling.GL for out-patient and in-patient.
- Performing basic clerical and administrative duties.
- Performing ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum SPM/Diploma in any discipline.
- Experience in International Hotel/Hospital would be an added advantage.
- Strong Knowledge in Computer (Access, Word, Excel).
- Possess good interpersonal and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Proficient in both spoken and written ENGLISH
- Pleasant and friendly personality, good telephone etiquette, customer oriented attributes and high level of initiatives
- Able to work independently, resourceful and results oriented
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line/write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre Sdn Bhd
Level 7, Wisma Perintis
No. 47, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Perks & Benefits
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities