- Manage on-site construction works, materials and document mangement.
- Support the protect in planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the civil and structural works.
- Plan, implement and monitor the work schedules according to the master and detalted work programs.
- Ensure the preparation and compilation of project related matters and requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and local authorities for project related matters and requirements.
- Coordinate work with other desciplines such as architectural, mechanical and electrical.
- Check construction drawings for accuracy and completeness for construction, material planning internal inspection management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate.
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferabnly Junior Executive specialized in Engineering Civil/Construciton/Structural or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Ground Floor Block B2, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Jahor Darul Takzim, West Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps