DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development and delivering a wide range of Diecasting components for global markets from Tooling DFM stage to mass production
- Managing projects to meet timely deliverables in prototype, pilot run and mass production.
- Liaise closely with Vendors & Manufacturing team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Lead project discussion as and when required.
- Able to participate and hands on manufacturing process to have a better input on project development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) with min 3 years’ experience in related fields.
- Knowledge in various manufacturing processes in high precision die casting or plastic injection molding, CNC machining etc. preferred
- Willing to travel overseas and able to discuss with customers on project or DFM Possess experience in using design software such as Unigraphic is an advantage.
- Preferable on Metal Industry related field
- Fluent written & spoken English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia languages
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alor Gajah.
Lot 154, Jalan Industri 8, Alor Gajah Industrial Estate, 78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka, Malaysia.
Interested candidates can email to Ms. Leong ( firstname.lastname@example.org , Office Tel no.:+606-556 8046) with your full resume and recent photo.
Monday – Friday (with alternate Sat)
Perks & Benefits
- Good and positive career path in a multinational company.
- Lucrative remuneration
- Medical Fee/Medical Disbursement/Insurance provided
- Petrol allowance