- BSc (Hons) Chem Eng or BEng (Hons) Chem Eng,
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in water/ food/ oil & fats/ oleochemical/ process plant project engineering.
- Only male will be called for interview.
Responsibilities /Duties :
- Preparing engineering design for electrical, instrumentation as well as process flow, process vessel and other components.
- Preparing specification of electrical, instrumentation as well as process components to sub-suppliers and fabricators.
- Liaison with sub-suppliers and fabricators.
- Handling correspondence with sub-suppliers, fabricators and overseas principals.
- Inspection of fabrication job.
- Preparing bills of materials.
- Liaison and giving instruction to fabricator.
- Trouble shooting of plant and equipment
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning work on site.
- Preparing layout for the project.
- Checking flowsheet & equipment drawing.
- Assist in installation supervision on site
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 6, Jalan Pasaran 23/5, Section 23, Shah Alam,
Click to view the location on Google maps