We are seeking a talented data and reporting specialist to provide technology and data support for our projects.
* Create scripts for new database migrations and/or changes to existing scripts.
* Understand the needs and requirements of the applications using the databases and provide support for these applications.
* Author, enhance and debug complex SQL code for data migration and reporting projects.
* Performance tuning and optimizing reporting queries.
* Support the development, optimization, and enhancement of the reports
* Performing regular data integrity and quality audits.
* Able and willing do what is necessary to drive projects to completion
* Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field.
* 3+ years experience working with SQL and data
* Experience in working with Production Databases
* Complex SQL writing
* Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience with end-user support.
* Knowledge in programming languages such as PHP is a plus
* Ability to work in an unstructured environment while building best practices and process improvements
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities