Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
● Sells products by implementing national sales plans, marketing strategies
● Supervises regional Sales Executives
● Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
● Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing Annual, Monthly sales, quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
● Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
● Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
● Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
● Maintains national staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees.
● Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
● Achieve Sales Target, KPI set by company
Sales Manager Qualifications / Skills:
● Meeting sales goals
● Negotiation skills
● Selling to customer needs
● Motivation for sales
● Sales planning
● Building relationships
● Managing processes
● Market knowledge
● Developing budgets
● Advanced computer skills
● More than 5 years in relevant with Sales, Marketing, Engineering with strong product knowledge and have existing industrial market database (preferably in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Machinery related)
● Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing or any relevant will be an added advantage
● Show past proven sales achievements, marketing strategy, selling strategy and etc
● Fundamental Knowledge about Electrical and Mechanical
● Able to travel individually to meet clients in Malaysia
● Has involve in Sales, Engineering, marketing from similar industries/ Solar Pv industry (added advantage)
● Able provide insights and leadership skill to sales team
● Possess strong communication and listening skill
● Able to work in KL, Penang, Perak and travel in peninsular Malaysia
● Candidate with mandarin speaking with be an added advantage
● Able to meet KPI set by company
● Attractive sales commission, incentives for achieved target
● Transport provided (subject to latest management decision)
● Year-end total sales bonus
● Medical Claim and General Insurance
Why join us?
● High promotion Rate
● Provide attractive remuneration than most competitors
● Our employment vision: we grow, we stay, and we leap to make achievements together.
Salary RM 4,000- RM7,000 Basic
Year End Performance Bonus
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities