- To assist daily accounting & administration/ operation task, data entry, filling & documentation, receiving calls & etc.
- To assist in account transactions, account checking, verification & follow up.
- To prepare payments to vendors and claims (process payment; prepare invoice, payment voucher, receipts, cheque).
- To maintain proper filling of accounting documents for record keeping.
- Liaise with executive and managers to handle requests and queries from clients
- To support general admin and other relevant ad-hoc tasks or assignments.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Knowledge of microsoft office
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Knowledge of SQL Financial Accounting is an advantage
Perks & Benefits:
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
12A-2 JALAN PJU 8/5C, DAMANSARA PERDANA
Click to view the location on Google maps
(UAT DO NOT APPLY) - Finance Leader
AUDIT JUNIOR / SEMI
Account cum Admin
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT