1. For Male only.
2. Age between 18 to 35.
3. Candidate possess at least 2 years of working in related field / skill.
4. Certificate/Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Study.
5. Experience on electrical fixing, trouble shooting and wiring on machine.
6. Ability to follow Superior instructions and be accountable.
7. Good communication skill and computer literate.
8. Able to work in shift and overtime when required.
9. Positive attitude, highly motivated and initiative, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Job Responsibilities / Job Descriptions:
1. Troubleshooting and repair machine and utilities machines (chiller, air compressor, etc).
2. Able to plan and carry out preventive maintenance work as scheduled and able to assign the maintenance fitter to do the work.
3. Be competent to prepare maintenance records and machine breakdown reports.
4. Any other assignment that may required from time to time by superior.
5. To comply with safe working practices when carry out maintenance work at any time.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & Socso
- Shift allowance and other allowances.
- Annual Leave.
- Medical Leave.
- Panel clinic.
- Yearly bonus and increment based on performance.