- Plan, develop & execute portfolio strategies to drive incremental card spend and revenue
- Strategize and action plan to increase to increase card activation, active ratio and limit utilization
- Weekly and month update on overall card performance and forecast result including current campaigns and activities
- Post Campaign analysis and monitoring to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns mechanics are communicated to all relevant stakeholders especially front-liners and complaints on campaigns related are properly handled
- Keep abreast with industry innovation and regulatory with changes
- Work closely with relevant parties for process / system enhancement required to be in comply with any governing /management changes.
- Review current processes of portfolio product / activities and propose possible processes for improvements for better customer experience.
- Support internal parties with the necessary product knowledge
- Analyze portfolio profitability and strategy formulation to enhance the portfolio performance
- Possess at least Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum working experience of 5 years in Cards marketing.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia and good presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the Cards industry specifically the marketing Card trend.
- Experienced in project management skills, marketing plan, business analysis skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Core Banking (EPPF & CC)
Asst. Manager - Operation Improvement & System (Credit Management Group)
Manager, IT Audit
Assistant Manager, SME
Management Trainee Programme