- Responsible for the business expansion for Personal Financing.
- Responsible for the department’s business plan and profit & loss.
- Responsible for department’s business in line with company direction and objective.
- Responsible for department business in compliance within company policies.
- To lead the team in planning and executing marketing /business strategies to ensure the personal financing product profitable.
- To create opportunity in exploring new ideas to ensure product growth.
- To develop and enhance communication flows among group and divisions.
- To work closely with internal/external stakeholder to digitalize personal financing business model to ease customer experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in financial industries / sales related industries.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia and good presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office especially Excel.
- Able to perform task given under minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good project management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Core Banking (EPPF & CC)
Asst. Manager - Operation Improvement & System (Credit Management Group)
Manager, IT Audit
Assistant Manager, SME
Management Trainee Programme