Fully equipped with the latest in medical technology, Hospital Lam Wah Ee is a not-for-profit organization committed to the well-being of its patients and the community.
With an eye for talent and a heart for those who can make a difference, we are looking for people who are dedicated to giving their best. If you want to change lives for the better, we will be interested to hear from you.
- Prepare payments and keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, statements, invoices, etc.
- Peparing analysis of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Manage payment cycle activities.
- Verification of invoices, documents.
- Prepare reconciliations and journal entries.
- Communicate to staff and vendors on payment matters.
- Able to train and supervise staff.
- Generate and preprare statistics or ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Preferably Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance or its equivalent.
- Those with relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Pleasant personality.
- Independent and must be able to commit to deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
- Subsidized meals
- Free Medical Benefits
- Dependents' Benefits
- Retirement gratuity
- Hostel accommodation for outstation staff
- Free staff parking