- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant will be a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Priority will be given to the candidates who are fluent in 3 languages (Malay, English & Mandarin).
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least a Certification in Business Administration, Secretarial, Management or a relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Perfect Attendance, Achievement & Performance Award, Petrol, etc.)
- Casual Dress code.
- Public Holidays, Annual Leave, Sick Leave & Hospitalisation.
- EPF, SOCSO, & EIS Contributed.
C0803A Ampersand Residence, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps