- Analyzing the business impact analysis (BIA) for all departments.
- Evaluating potential threats through risk assessment review (RAR).
- Developing effective department recovery procedures / plans.
- Identifying critical and time sensitive business functions and recommending departmental recovery procedures / plans.
- Drive the coordination of the business continuity plan exercises by assisting the development of relevant business continuity/disaster recovery testing and activities.
- Drive and determine in conducting BCM training/awareness for all staff.
- Maintaining the BCM activities schedules and ensuring that activities done as per schedule.
- Maintaining and managing all the reports, documentation and communication record of the BCM.
- Providing support to the Health and safety team and other business functional areas, as requested when a business disruption occurs.
- Executing the action plan agreed upon confirmed audit issue and process gap.
- Planning and executing the BCP and DRP.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administrations or its equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years related working experience, preferably with prior exposures in banking / financial services industry.
- Experience in statistical and proficient in MS Excel.
- Knowledgeable in ERM Framework and risk function is value added.
- A good team player with high level of integrity, initiatives, and good interpersonal and analytical skills
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Core Banking (EPPF & CC)
Asst. Manager - Operation Improvement & System (Credit Management Group)
Manager, IT Audit
Assistant Manager, SME
Management Trainee Programme