- Opportunity to explore and work in China
- Fast paced working environment
- Growing company
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to manage and execute a range of tasks such as financial reporting, internal audit work in China entities, finance operational matter, intercompany reconciliation, etc. Providing excellent servicing to the company, you will contribute to improving the operation's productivity.
- Responsible for preparation of full set of account including management accounts, intercompany/bank reconciliation, accounting schedule, intercompany reconciliation/elimination, related party transactions etc
- To assist Group Financial Controller in any task assigned.
- To assist in group external & internal audit exercise.
- Responsible for other ad-hoc tasks/projects of the company.
Language: Mandarin speaking and reading is a must.
Experience working in manufacturing plant
Current Proposed Plan:
First Six Months: Located at Shah Alam, Selangor
Subsequently: Suzhou, China (depending on company arrangement, to discuss)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal development opportunities