We are looking for an innovative Technical Support Engineer who is passionate in research, design, prototyping, project management documentation, Product support for advanced automated machine and IoT 4.0 system.
As an Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for electrical, programming and product troubleshooting for CMS’s product. You are required to work closely with the Sales team, customer and manufacturer to ensure the customer use CMS product with optimum performance.
Job detail & reponsibilites
· A recognized Degree/Master in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
· 1-2 years working experience in related field.
· Working experience in machine design and knowledge in motion control, IOT 4.0 knowledge & PLC programming will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge in electrical wiring drawing.
· Programming knowledge in C#, Visualbasic, C++ and ladder logic programming.
· Troubleshoot product related error.
· Travel outstation to support handlers at customer side.
· Self starter and able to work independently.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
. Need to be able speak Mandarin to communicate with Taiwan, If able to speak Japanese will be more advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities