Position: Human Resource Generalist
Salary Range: RM 2,500 – RM 3,500
Working Area: Petaling Jaya Selatan
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Handle full spectrum of the human resource and administration functions.
- Conduct market surveys for compensations and benefits of the company.
- Conduct orientation or induction to all new join staff.
- Responsible for off-boarding process for separation cases.
- Responsible for staff leave administration, maintenance and staff attendance.
- Monitoring staff confirmation and yearly performance appraisal process.
- Ensuring that all HR related policies and procedures are adhered. Highlights for review and updates as and when required.
- Handle employee grievances and advise Management on disciplinary issues, staff counselling and all other employee relations matters.
- Responsible for review of training evaluation/assessment and following-up with departments to create actions to improve/maintain results.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration or any equivalent
- At least 1 year of related working experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of local employment laws and statutory
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Mature, self-motivated, disciplined, work credible and reliable
- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Insurance, etc
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities