- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to prepare engineering calculations and analyses.
- Familiarity with commonly used codes, standards and technical guidelines in the building services industry.
- Proficient with design and drafting software (AutoCAD / REVIT).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in engineering consultancy or 5 years in the building construction industry.
- Candidates must be registered with the Board of Engineers, Malaysia.
- Perform mechanical or electrical design calculations and drawings, including coordination with the architect and other consultants.
- Prepare submissions to utility service providers and local authorities.
- Prepare tender packages and contract documents, including the preparation of cost estimates.
- Administer projects including reviewing of contractors' submittals and shop drawings, inspections, managing design changes and attending meetings.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Training opportunities
24A, JALAN SS 26/4, TAMAN MAYANG JAYA,
Click to view the location on Google maps