- Applied customer feedback to develop process improvements and support long-term business needs.
- Raised performance in areas of sales, management and operations by identifying and targeting areas in need of improvement.
- Uncovered and resolved strategic and tactical issues impacting sales management and business operations.
- Assessed annual budget plans and present costs to forecast trends and recommend changes.
- Recruited, interviewed, hired and trained employees and implemented a mentoring program to promote positive feedback and engagement.
- Evaluated employees' strengths and assigned tasks based upon experience and training.
- Assessed employee performance and developed improvement plans by creating the KPI and company's policy.
- Met deadlines by proactively managing individual and team tasks.
- Prepared and recommended long-range plans for development of the academic department.
- Developing plans for the centre’s progress and growth
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Preferably more than 5 years working experience in a relevant role with management experience mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of therapy practices and programs.
- Ability to assess patient condition and develop individualized therapy plan.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience working with children with special needs will be added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
A-01-09, TAMARIND SQUARE
Click to view the location on Google maps