- Assist and participate in any sales & marketing activities, exhibitions, launching, company events, etc, as and when required.
- Specialise in residential houses and flats, in commercial property and businesses.
- Responsible for the operations of sales administrative functions pertaining to on-going and completed projects.
- Provide high level of customer service and support.
- Be responsive to any sales admin queries raised by clients.
- Administrative and coordinate contractual matters of purchasers/ tenants, end-financiers and solicitors i.e. customers’ database update, property details, purchase/ tenancy/ lease/ loan documents, etc.
- General administration which includes filing, correspondence management, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Property Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Proven work experience in property development industry.
- Specializing in Property /Real Estate or equivalent.
- Proficient in computer literate and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Melaka.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No 1 Wisma WESB off Jalan Tun Fatimah 75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps