· Provide nutritional consultation and handle related product enquiries
· Assist in new and existing product labelling requirement
· Prepare product presentation, product information, articles or any support materials for marketing purposes.
· Conduct and review local and oversea relevant HACCP & GMP procedures.
· Responsible for relevant regulatory affairs and monitoring the regulation trend of oversea, to ensure that the product are compliance to regulatory.
· Monitor and disseminate information to relevant department on the changes of local and oversea laws and regulations that might affect registration, manufacture and distribution of products.
· Compile and maintain systematic filling of product registration dossier etc.
· Any ad hoc task assigned by superior
· Candidate shall with Nutrition / Food / Bio. background.
· At least 2 years working experience is required in manufacturing field
· Experience in Health Food formulation and R&D of supplements
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
Interested candidates are invited to write-in or email the application stating comprehensive details of qualification, expected salary, contact telephone number.
RITAMIX SDN BHD (775154-P)
No. 7, Jalan TP 7, UEP Industrial Park, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel : 03 5191 8989
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities