- Work closely with team members to investigate and resolve the BI system error that rise by users.
- Strong experience of DWH date warehouse / mart design.
- End to end responsibility for the BI delivery lifecycle.
- Analysis, plan, design, develop and testing BI system new module that requested by users.
- Deliver full tested ,quality and efficiency program/system Report on activities and performance to the Unit Head as required by organization’s planning & reporting system.
- Prepare comprehensive technical documents.
- Ensure in house standard programming coding.
- Ensure procedure for program migration between development and production.
- Communicates effectively with users to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Brief / share with colleagues on new knowledge or skill acquire at all times
- Diploma of Computer Science / Bachelor Degree of Computer Science
- 5 years direct experience in application system development & particularly in enterprise system application (preferably Financial Services) or Business Intelligence application system
- Have experience in maintaining / delivering similar BI system
- Experience in data modelling to develop metadata on Star / Snow Flake Schema.
- Experience in reporting on drill-thrus, prompt filter, summary / transactional reporting and dashboard.
- Experience in applying security by authentication / authorization / objects.
- Understanding of dimensional models, analytics and reporting, business analysis, data analysis and logical data modelling highly desirable.
- Ability to translate and write SQL queries and SQL stored procedures.
- Good team player in each and every assignment
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Core Banking (EPPF & CC)
Asst. Manager - Operation Improvement & System (Credit Management Group)
Manager, IT Audit
Assistant Manager, SME
Management Trainee Programme