Finance & Account:
- Overall day to day accounting, finance, and admin function.
- Responsible for data entry in the accounting system and prepare reports according to deadlines.
- Assist in account closing/audit/tax/budget, providing support to the Account department.
- Assist senior to manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Responsible to process payment voucher (PV) and invoice.
- Responsible to follow-up with vendor on outstanding invoices.
- Assist senior with data entry in MYOB system and perform bank reconciliations.
- Responsible to process staff claim timely.
- Assist senior with other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Responsible for filing documents.
- Responsible for HR matters such as updating daily attendance reports and leave records.
- Responsible for office matters such as upkeeping and monitoring office supplies.
- Assist management and staff with administrative duties as requested.
- Be a team player.
- Be involved in related activities as required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles is compulsory.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in related field will be an advantage.
- Computer literate at least Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills and any Accounting software.
- Communication skills with required language(s): English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual increment and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical claims
B-SG-02 & 02A, Block B, Sunway Geo, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Sunway South Quay, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps