Position: Senior Technician
No of Position Available: 2
Employment Grade: G 4
Salary Range: RM 1,700 – 3,700
Reported To: Technical Specialist/Senior Technician
- Ensuring that the manufacturing machine is in high operational performance for an effective production processes, including but not limited to machines inspection, calibration and troubleshooting, repairs, prevention and improvement work implementation.
- Preparing the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) for products or the processes that require change or update, and to prepare relevant reports and updating records continuously in accordance with the established procedures.
- Conducting continuation measures, prevention and improvement for the quality and processes issue, especially in the production floor through activities such as autonomous maintenance, Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA) and other related programmes.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Conduct testing and monitoring of products or raw materials on the production floor in accordance with the customer requirements and established procedures.
- Ensuring that the equipment, jigs and support machines for the use of the Engineering Department are well maintained and stored in accordance with the established procedures.
- Complying with the instructions and regulations set by the Operation Department and Company.
- Ensuring all subordinates on the production floor receiving on-job training for an effective work execution.
- Accountable for the performance and discipline of subordinate staff.
- Ensuring that the cleanliness and safety of the responsible working area.
- Performing other related duties as directed by the Management.
- Preferably having at least, diploma in Mechatronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with one (1) to two (2) years of experience in the engineering, manufacturing, or comparable fields related to the production of medical product manufacturing.
- Have experience, knowledge and skills in the product production process on the production floor.
- Possessing knowledges and skills in using the MS Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint) and engineering software such as AUTO CAD, 3D CAD Solidwork, 3DSATIA CATIA and others.
- Having knowledges of Quality Management Systems such as ISO, Kaizen and 5S.
- Able to read product and machine engineering drawings and jigs.
- Able to produce a report for the Management review
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a divers, problem-solving, communication, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Having basic knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO, Kaizen, 5S).
Perks and Benefits
- Annual bonus and increment
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Free Parking
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities