- Build, manage and optimize the digital platforms, e-commerce, social media platform – google, facebook, youtube, whatsapp, wechat, Instagram, etc
- Experience with Facebook campaign advertising, custom audience Facebook to meet our right target and Instagram marketing
- Plan and manage monthly social media marketing campaign
- Design and blast out email to potential customer
- Manage and monitor company’s social media for updates
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Track and analyze the website tactic flow of google tag manager, google analytics & google search console and provide internal reports regularly
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes and shares of company’s social media.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Plan, strategize and execute all online marketing idea, marketing database, social media, email marketing, digital advertising campaign and display advertising campaign
- Perform administration & ad-hoc duties to facilitate the company’s operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/PostGraduate/Professional Degree in Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in digital marketing and matters related to social media.
- Good interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality.
- Strong command in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Candidate who able to speak and write Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Digital marketing skills which including social media coordination and email marketing coordination.
- Assist in ad-hoc activities as assigned.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Good and positive working environment
- Excellent benefits and allowance
- 5-day works
No 383-A & 383-B, Jalan Perak,
Click to view the location on Google maps