- Develop, plan and execute all nutritional programmes and activities towards achieving the Company’s target.
- Conduct and prepare webinars, seminars & product presentations to distribution support teams and improve their knowledge in the nutritional products in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia. Develop effective sales tools to help distributors to disseminate product and nutritional message, recommendations using the Company’s product.
- Follow all nutritional laws and regulations
- Stay abreast of current and latest nutritional findings and implement this material into your work.
- Prepare health and products articles for marketing materials and company newsletters/website.
- Assist in other ad-hoc activities assigned and any other duties as required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Food Technology, Nutrition or Dietetics or equivalent.
- Team working skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong command in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Candidate who able to speak and write Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field would be advantage
- Pleasant personality, positive-minded, willing to learn and mature individual who takes the initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to work after working hours and during weekend.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Good and positive working environment
- Excellent benefits and allowance
- 5-day works
No 383-A & 383-B, Jalan Perak,
Click to view the location on Google maps