The Event & Marketing Manager is responsible for all Events, Promotions, Product Sales, Marketing & Communications, Training, Sales Metrics, Distributor Relationships and managing a team of Marketing Executive and Graphic Designer.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management all Company training, incentive, and Events
- Identify and develop new events to target different market segment.
- Ensure quality and content of event, selection of speakers.
- Incentive trip planning
- Identify, plan & develop promotions to drive distributor sales at various segments by analyzing business performance and metrics.
- Drive communications of promotions to distributors
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
Marketing & Communications
- Communications to various segments of distributors through, e-marketing, tele-conference, meetings, social media
- Develop Marketing tools and Product information packages to support distributors in sales of products and branding of the company.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Identify needs of distributors on a regular basis and develop training required for them.
- Develop ways to promote and communicate training syllabus to encourage distributors to attend training.
- Develop training content with Speakers to address current training & development needs.
- Sales Metrics
- Analyze metrics in all areas of sales, distributor performance, organizational performance for reporting to higher management and for decision making in 3-5-year Strategies.
- Develop and communicate reports derived from Sales Metrics to Key Distributor Leaders
- Distributor Relationships
- Identify and groom potential and upcoming distributors.
- Support Distributor activities and provide advice.
- Constantly speak and motivate Distributors daily.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave