1) To prepare cost estimation for tender and any customer enquiry.
2) To ensure all drawings and specification are accurate and compatible to contract / tender document.
3) To plan, execute and monitor the work progress until timely complete.
4) To handle the progress claim for project.
5) To supervise project at site and attend meeting as when required.
6) To handle and follow up on the customer complaint and outstanding issues.
7) To conduct survey on the customer satisfaction.
8) To handle submission on the approval drawings with government authority.
1) Ability to understand mechanical drawing
2) Skill to use applicable software
3) Ability to solve project related problem
4) Good communication and presentation skill
5) Know how to use a computer
6) Planning and holding meeting
7) Good filing system
8) To read and write report
9) Negotiation skill
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Parking area
- Panel clinic
- Free accommodation for qualified employee