The candidate must possess and be able to utilize the following core skills:
- A recognized degree obtained from an institution of Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar disciplines.
- Holds a strong knowledge in key core subjects of engineering, particularly on Engineering Mathematics, Electrical Circuits and Power Systems, Heating and Cooling Systems, as well as Computer Aided Engineering (e.g., AutoCAD, CFD, BIM & etc.).
- Holds substantial knowledge and proficient in usage of Microsoft Office suite products (e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project).
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide solutions to potential clients in the Critical Applications and Data Centre industry for Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) infrastructure requirements.
- To develop a strong foundation in engineering designs in Mechanical & Electrical applications in the Data Centre industry.
- To provide sound technical and design advice to ensure a smooth delivery of Data Centre projects.
- To be actively involved in Data Centre project implementations, supporting the project team in technical and design areas.
- To assist Sales Department in the following areas:
- Site visits to potential project sites.
- Technical meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for cost sourcing.
- Prepare Bill Of Quantities (BOQ), Design Data and Schematic Drawings.
- Prepare solution and site preparation proposals.
- Prepare product information and data.
- Prepare tender submittals for current product and services.
- Prepare presentation material for presentation to existing and potential clients.
- To do active market research on current and trending technology, products and services.
- To perform other works as instructed by superior when required.
- Able to work independently under pressure and meet critical timelines set by superior and management.
- Able to work long hours when required, especially during critical periods of the fiscal year.
- Able to show characteristic of passion, dedication, and commitment to daily duties.
- Willingness and ability to work with teams, ability to build relationships using an open and respectful communication and collaboration style.
- Understanding and deep practice of company core values.
- A fast learner with strong analytical skills and willingness to accept new challenges.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Engineering
- 2 to 3 years’ working experience Data Centre/Engineering industry, familiar with in power distribution or cooling system.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (car maintenance & mobile phone.)
- Dental and Medical
- Group Hospitalization Insurance
- Training and Development