The responsibilities are:-
- Manages sales activities in a designated territory to achieve territory sales targets.
- Sales account management and planning of company’s marketing strategies.
- Applications – assists in solving customer’s technical and application problem, provide technical advice to customer and improve existing products or develops new products while emphasizing quality, cost and cycle-time.
- Responsible for identifying new product, account and business development.
- Recognized Engineering Degree/Diploma in Mechanical with 3 years or more.
- Experience in semiconductor, die-attach or wire-bonding industries is essential.
- Experience in reading technical drawing will be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with good interpersonal relationship and able to interact with people at all levels.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities