- To ensure all departmental report and correspondence are completed timely and accurately.
- To ensure all information relevant to the Hotel, Front Office and the industry is available for hotel use and it should be kept confidential.
- To check the duty roster daily should there any changes to highlight to next level superior in prior.
- To adhere to the hotel’s Grooming Standards. Name tag must be worn at all time.
- To attend meeting or briefing organized by the Hotel and department when necessary.
- To highlight to the FOM any issues of concern regarding guest, operation or staff.
- To be constantly aware of the room situation and to strive to obtain maximum occupancy and revenue.
- To provide courteous and professional service to all guests and colleagues at all times.
- To attend to all guests who approach the Front Desk immediately, attentively, cordially and with smile.
- To perform the check-in and check-out process efficiently according to the hotel procedures.
- To ensure guest luggage movement is arranged during arrival and departure.
- To ensure all the guest luggage or storage items been provided with luggage tag.
- To answer the telephone promptly and clearly, ensuring a courteous and friendly manner.
- To take the room reservation efficiently when the absence of Reservation Dept.
- To ensure all guest room are assigned according to the booking and preferences on the day of arrival.
- To communicate with the Reservation Dept is there any confusion related to the booking, mode of payment, preferences etc. prior to the guest arrival.
- To communicate closely with Housekeeping Dept for special arrangement prior to guest arrival e.g., sofa bed setup.
- To keep the Front Desk daily log or other medium of communication updated and up-to-date.
- To have a complete awareness of all room rates, promotional programs, events and other information as per hotel policy.
- To enter all guest stay details and relevant data into the hotel PMS system immediately and accurately.
- To be responsible for all issued funds (paid-out/ refund) and all collections handled during the shift.
- To update the guest registration cards accordingly and ensure attached with all the necessary correspondences.
- To ensure all the folio for rebates, corrections, adjustments or discount given are clearly explained with supporting documents and authorising signature obtained.
- To receive, check and handover the float money accurately. Both handover and takeover must acknowledge the amount of float money and cash security deposit in the float box.
- To handle all type of payments in responsible and reliable manner.
- To print out the cashier collection report every end of shift and ensure all the transactions are tally. To report to next level superior immediately should there any shortage or overages.
- To monitor all the FOA activities closely in the absence of FOM.
- To assign the Front Desk additional task to the FOA accordingly.
- To assist FOM in ensuring the smooth and efficient Front Office operations on a day-to-day basis of the Front desk & Concierge.
- To review FOA performance and guest comments whilst providing feedback to FOM on training needs.
- To assist in the administration and management of the Front Office (i.e., Duty Roster, Attendance, Overtimes, Claim Hours, Billing, Non-Guest Folio, Special Duties).
- To assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
- To prepare reports, handle special projects and assignments as required.
- Hold responsibility of being the first responder of Emergency Respond Team. Handle crisis or emergency situation with quick, efficient and thoughtful action.
- In the absence of HOD, lead as a leader to ensure smooth operations from every department.
- To perform other task as directed from time to time by FOM.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
MENARA M SUMMIT, 191, JALAN MAGAZINE
Click to view the location on Google maps