- Bachelor's degree in IT business or related field of study.
- Two/Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes. Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 1.6, Level 1, Menara Sunway Annexe, Jalan Lagoon Timur, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps
Senior Customer Support Executive
Senior Sales Support Executive
Senior Customer Service
Software Developer - Unity platform
Senior Unity Developer (Mandarin Speaking)
Senior Unity Developer (RM 12,000 - RM 14,000)