- Bachelor's degree in IT business or related field of study.
- Two/Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes. Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 1.6, Level 1, Menara Sunway Annexe, Jalan Lagoon Timur, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps
Commercial & Business Development, Executive
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
ERP Support Consultant (Dynamics NAV)
ERP Functional Consultant (Dynamics NAV or LS Central)
UI/UX Website Designer (Mandarin Language Market)
Business Development Executive
Information Technology Specialist (IT)