Responsibilities and Duties
· To assist project manager on smooth progress of project and completion of project within cost, time and quality standard according to the contract.
· Knowledgeable about authorities and approval procedures and to work with consultants to secure all necessary planning and technical requirement
· Manage, supervise and coordinate all project activities and resources. Lead and provide guidance to the site personnel in carrying their task.
· To assist the Project Manager or Site Manager to plan, monitor and control daily
activities at project sites.
· Plans and monitors the work progress of the team for compliance with standards and with the detailed development plan.
· To supervise and monitor sub-contractors' activities at site.
· Ensure smooth running / operation of site works at project site.
· Overall responsible for all site operations in terms of progress, quality and safety of work.
· Prepares and reviews construction program.
· To ensure minimal wastage at site and ensuring that housekeeping are regularly performed.
· To prepare monthly progress report and materials wastage report for management.
· To ensure all contractor works and suppliers products are carried as per drawing and specifications.
· Participating in client consultants and technical meeting.
· Prepare PQP, documents and check documents such as method statement of works, materials submission, construction drawings and specifications to the relevant authorities.
· To plan on site mobilization, site office set up and filing system.
· To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by superior.
· To check on drawing on any discrepancy and submit RFI for clarification.
· Candidate must possess at least Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or other equivalent field.
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
· Knowledge of MS Office (email Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
· Possess hands-on & proactive attitude and excellent time management skills.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Working Hours :
- Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code