Provide counselling services to adolescents, adults and their families on a variety of life issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide counselling in promoting client's understanding on the patterns of behavior, thoughts and feelings which likely to cause problems in daily life.
- Provide psychological inputs for personal growth and development
- Conduct, administer, score and interpret psychometric tests (e:g, personality test, career test, etc) and assessments for clients
- Implement personal growth and development programs that includes prevention, recovery and intervention.
- Conduct workshops and talks to nurses, hospital staff and public in dealing with life issues
- Conduct group counselling
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Clinical Psychologist
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
Master in Counselling or equivalent professional qualification
Registered with Board of Counsellors , Malaysia
1-2 years relevant working experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (cost of living, work hazard etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free medical
- Subsidised meal
- Hostel (outstation staff)
- Retirement gratuity
- Training & Development
- Good working environment