- Back up key accounts and maintain their satisfaction on our service.
- Routine machine checking on sites.
- Provide refresh user training if needed.
- Assist to solve customer breakdown due to application issue.
- To strategically advance the business goals of the company by being responsible for the back up, service and training for the existing accounts.
- Ensure no complains on application/technical and regular site visit to make sure all equipment are in good condition.
- Degree / Diploma in Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, or engineering.
- Fresh graduate or with one (1) year of working experience in Medical Disposable field.
- Highly goal orientated with excellent communication skills, customer focus and a team player
- Multilingual (English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese) will be added advantage
Willing to travel and possess own transport
WHY JOIN US ?
- Great career advancement opportunity
- Product training will be provided
- Annual company incentive trip
- Annual contractual bonus
- Commission/Incentive scheme
- Travelling allowance
- Petrol card is provided
- Mobile phone line is provided
- Meal and Accommodation reimbursement
- Group insurance coverage (Hospitalization & Personal Accident)
- Other fringe benefits (visual care / medical benefits etc)
- On-going employee welfare events and activities
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
To be based in Perak
Click to view the location on Google maps