Main Purpose of the Job:
To improve Contact Centre Department function in term of system enhancements, call quality, overall work processes, and ensuring Contact Centre is in compliance with the Company policy and procedures.
- To assist Unit Head/Department Head on operation improvement project.
- Handling all projects that request by Unit Head or Department Head in term of testing and implementing.
- Report on operations performance in daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinator for DPR, IMS, and BNM guidelines to ensure Customer Care HQ and Regional are compliance to the procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct training for new and existing customer care officers.
- Conduct call monitoring and compilation for Customer Care HQ & Regional.
- To monitor new officers work progress and provide feedback from time to time.
- To review all work procedures from time to time and update it accordingly.
- Identify operation constraint & possible action plan.
- Ensure the operation is in compliance with internal policy and guideline as well as BNM requirements.
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in any related disciplined
- Well verse in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- Technical knowledge in Contact Centre will be added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management
- Strong analytical skill and able to work under pressure.
- Successful candidate will be based at Bangsar South office.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance