- Support duties related to accounting receivable & account payable functions.
- To perform data entry (PV/PO/INV).
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Responding appropriately to the client and internal requests.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and payments are collected.
- Processing transactions, issuing cheques, and updating the ledger.
- Able to work under pressure occasionally to meet a certain deadline
- Able to work independently with a positive attitude.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Handle a full set of accounts.
- Assist in external and internal audit assignments.
- Assist in tax compliance works.
- Preparation and submission of tax returns.
- Liaise with Company Secretary for all related works.
- Experience in audit & tax will be an advantage.
- Familiar with software - MYOB.
- Familiarity with MFRS.
- Execute any task assigned by the manager.
- Able to do minimal administrative work
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps