What’s your daily routine will look like?
1. Demonstrate clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise creative strategies and copywriting to achieve them and in-line with current media trend.
2. Creates communicative stories manifested through designs/posters
3. Conceptualize and develop creative content (English) for copy writing, headlines and product description as per brand guideline and align with brand identity for all online channel, company website, social media posts and marketing material that will capture the attention of the audience.
4. Proof-reading content and all marketing and advertising materials for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve visibility.
6. Conduct key-word research and use SEO practices to optimize ads and increase visibility(traffic) to the company website.
Do you have these in you? You are very much welcome to join us!
1. Diploma/ Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, Art/Multimedia, English for professional use.
2. 2 - 5 years of working experience in copy writing/ professional or commercial writings/ localization of English writing to local language.
3. Excellent writing and communication skills with high proficiency in English- minimum TOEFL/ MUET.
4. Exceptional critical thinking skills and ability to persuasively influence consumer through storytelling.
5. Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated.
6. A critical eye with attention to detail.
7. Self- driven in managing and accomplishing projects under tight deadline and with minimum supervision.
8. Portfolios of publish articles or copy writings.
Be part of us to enjoy below benefits!
Hybrid and flexible workforce, “EPF, SOCSO & EIS (Definitely!)”, Personal accident insurance (once confirmed), generous staff purchase discount, quarterly product claim, yearly performance bonus, medical claim, additional allowance, birthday leave, wedding leave
Mics info you might want to know
Monday-Friday: 9.00AM – 6.00PM
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development and career growth opportunities