a) Prepare/organize review/discussion on Markets – local(by salesmen and exports)
b) Summarized and conclude sales & profit results by salesman/country.
c) Identify market trend/changes - threats or opportunity, strengths or weakness
d) Identify competitiveness of users, distributors level, product level, brand level
e) Review customers’ performance.
f) Prepare outlook/forecast for next month and coming quarter
g) Provide quality customer service, training, and competency matters.
h) Plan and solve any other inter-department or functional or innovative matters.
· Degree in Business Administrative & Marketing
· Developing and implementing marketing strategies and plans to drive business performance in local and regional markets
· Marketing management including product planning, pricing, promotion and distribution and customer management
· Liase with Product Manager and other functional area in Marketing planning, analysis and implementing sound marketing and sales strategy
· Perform market, customers, competitors intelligent and marketing mix analysis
· Develop integrated marketing communications programs using a mix of promotion tools including e-tools
· Responsible for marketing communication activities and sales promotion activities including development of promotion material, packaging material, merchandising material, organizing seminar and exhibitions
· Provides leadership in motivating and developing a strong sales team in executing sales and quality customer service strategy
· Expected to be a good team player in core management team and responsible for periodic business reporting, budgeting, sales review and strategic business planning
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities