- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as contract/ commercial executive/ QS
- Working experience in Interior Design & Build companies will have an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge and experience in costing and forecasting.
- Independent, strong and experienced in pre and post contractual matters.
- To review all interior reno/construction drawings & specifications.
- To prepare all the tenders documents, request for quotation and contracts.
- Responsible to verify, cost-control of all suppliers, sub-contractors, workers.
- Responsible to prepare post project budget, progress claims and final accounts.
- To assists in the everyday project site operations.
- To ensure documentations are in line with SOP.
- To prepare reports.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities
E-15-01, Menara Suezcap 2, KL Gateway, No 2, Jalan Kerinchi 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps