- Welcoming customers to the store, inquiring about their needs, and directing them to particular items around the store.
- Giving advice on the store's or company's products and services.
- Referring customers to Sales Associates or Managers if necessary, answering phones, and transferring calls to the correct department.
- Ringing up purchases, promoting sales items, making exchanges, and processing refunds and returns.
- Maintaining a clean and organized cash register area and front of the store area.
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints.
- Assisting in taking stock inventory, removing expired and out-of-date products from the shelves, and restocking inventory.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Basic Administration skills.
- Possess at least a qualification from SPM or related field.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Monday to Friday (9am - 6pm).
- Training will be provided.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly Salary Increament
- Company trips
No. 7 Jalan Udang Harimau 1 Medan Niaga Kepong 51200 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps