- Involve in full cycle of software development.
- Responsible for research, analysis, design, develop, testing and implementation of complete software solutions.
- Develop and upkeep application documentations.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and good team player as well.
- Manage development team for new and enhancement projects.
- Optimistic about new challenges and willing to learn new things.
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Specializing in Computer Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Good understanding on technology related projects is an advantage such as ASP.NET Web Forms, DevExpress, Telerik or Crystal Reports.
- Proven track record in project software development.
- Possess leadership capabilities and manage a small team before.
- Able to manage a team to deliver solutions within a given timeframe.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Melayu, English.
- Preferably at least 5 years of working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus and annual increment
- Harmonious working environment
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Level 26, Menara JKG, No 282, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps