Details of Project Team
Our consortium has secured one digital bank licence from BNM. Digital Bank will help to elevate the banking experience for underserved customer in Malaysia.
We are gathering an Elite team to build a lifestyle digital bank - where everyday Malaysians will benefit from an inclusive financial system. If you are ready to be part of our pioneering transformative force, we are waiting to meet you!
Ensure that all business processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements. Evaluate how effective businesses are at implementing its controls into practices, and provide recommended mitigations.
- Perform internal audit assignments and assist the Head of Internal Audit in preparing and coordinating audit assignments, papers and reports.
- Execute internal audit plan and perform internal audit fieldwork based on the planned audit programme and approach.
- Deliver quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) standards and Internal Audit Instruction Manual.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as fraud and whistleblowing investigations, and regulatory projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- Certified Internal Auditor or other professional qualifications, with at least 2 years' audit experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with excellent report writing skills.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Able to rationalise areas for improvement and professionally challenge the norms.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities