Job Role Summary:-
- Develops and implements fair HR policies and procedures and ensuring company employee policies, procedures, and reporting are in legal compliance.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Manages the organization’s compensation and benefits programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent. The strategic role involves benchmarking, ensuring current documentation, and strategizing compensation and benefits with performance.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with the local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Expected Level of Proficiency:
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the leading role of HR & Admin function.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills. High integrity, passion, and result-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Well-versed in HR legislation & payroll function are essential.
Closing Date : 31st May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership