- Provide answer and advice customer on shipping rate inquiry
- Perform electronic receiving using in-house receiving and documentation system (FMS).
- Ensure complete shopping documents in accordance with stated procedures and comply to relevant authority/custom ruling and regulations.
- Liaise with customer and generates shipping consignment note.
- Performs other duties as required.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Education level – Diploma and above.
- Experience - one year in office experience including strong attention to detail, alpha/numeric filling, record keeping, and typing is required.
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
- Physical requirements – physically fit and healthy, able to work in office & warehouse setting.
- Key skills – reading comprehension, multitasking, critical thinking, coordination.
- Poses own vehicle.
Perks & Benefits :
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps